Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)


Twitter; @MrDotta4tech

~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~

Thursday, April 27, 2023

Custom Designed Vehicles in Inventor. The body, windshield, wheels and tires all all custom parts that were then assembled.

 

Ishit Kuntal, Griffin Wiehe


James McCarthy,  Jean-Philippe De Greef

Brandon Wong, Alex White

Oliver Chen, Dheerendar Saravanan

JP Ruggiero, 

Brody Carson, Jack Newcomb


Sophia Georgiades, Simi Damani


Wonyoung Park, Rooke Donohoe

Max Kao


Jack Engdahl, Nick Thomas


Soren Van Loo


No comments:

Post a Comment