Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II
I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)
Twitter; @MrDotta4tech
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
TSA Results 2021-2022
Atilla Bodur came in 4th place for the "CAD Engineering Design" competition where he had to design a 1 wheeled skateboard. He custom designed and drew every component including the bearings and battery compartment.
We also placed 4th in the Biotech challenge (Albert Caesar, Jaiman Munshi, Nancy Puthenpurayil, Alex Zhang). They did outstanding research in developing a robot that controls algae!! In addition, they submitted the project to the NJWEA (NJ Water Environment Asso.), where they came in 3rd
To see their robot...
Website display: https://nancyputhenpurayil.wixsite.com/r4cw
Video Presentation:
https://youtu.be/1c6kXfvIR7EPortfolio
Finally, we placed 6th in video game design (Matthew Leopold, Arden Pentlicki, Cy Westbrook).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment