Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)


Twitter; @MrDotta4tech

~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~

Monday, April 4, 2022

Students were challenged to fully animate a mechanism that converts Rotary to Linear motion. These mechanisms were completely custom drawn in Inventor. Amazing work!!!!

Gabriel Troconis

Tristan Deffenbaugh

AJ Lembo

Grace Younan






Sid Burgula

Tristin Orthmann


Matt Sprinkle




 

No comments:

Post a Comment