Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)


Twitter; @MrDotta4tech

~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Architecture Abstract Pavilion Projects

Simply Amazing!!! These are abstract structures that took an interesting progression over several months.  Being born from a simple color meditation (seen below) they progressed into 3D SketchUp models and finally became physical structures.  There were many other factors that played into the design process. 

Below are a few outstanding examples that are simply remarkable in terms of craftsmanship, attention to detail and application of lessons learned in class.  

Justin Liu






Steffi Liu



Camille Xu



Emily Thompson



Stella Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment