Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)


Twitter; @MrDotta4tech

~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

3D Lego Man

CAD I - AutoDesk Inventor; 3D Lego Man

Students learned advanced techniques in Inventor to create 3D Lego man replicas.  Students also learned how to add facial features, decals and color, as well as other custom enhancements.


Students measured their Lego man with precision using dial calipers



Students learned how to Assemble all Part files in Inventor


Students learned how to make Exploded Views in Inventor



Students created Drawing files of all parts, assembly and exploded view




No comments:

Post a Comment