Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)


Twitter; @MrDotta4tech

~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~

Thursday, May 31, 2018

2017-2018 Engineering Department ~ Student Excellence Awards


Ashley George - Texas A&M University
Mattew Stamatiou - Virginia Military Institute
Charlie King - University of Maryland 

There are 3 awards being presented to students who have achieved excellence in Mr. Dotta’s Engineering, Architecture and/or Robotics courses.  The recipients have demonstrated outstanding performance, leadership, enthusiasm and devotion towards a career in engineering or architecture.  Each recipient has excelled in their understanding of engineering concepts and has designed and built custom robots, 3D printed mechanisms and laser cut assemblies.

Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment