Welcome to the Ridge High School Engineering Project Page. I invite you to periodically check the site for an interactive experience inside my classroom. I hope you enjoy and comment on our classroom activity posts. You will find projects and activities from the following classes: Architecture, Engineering Design/CAD I & II and Robotics I& II

I am proud to announce that I have been awarded the "2017 ITEEA Teacher Excellence Award".
(International Technology and Engineering Education Association)


Twitter; @MrDotta4tech

~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~
~~~At the end of this page, be sure to click "Older Posts" to see More!~~~

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

2016 Senior, Engineering/Architecture Award Ceremony Winners

There are 3 awards being presented for students who have achieved excellence in Mr. Dotta’s and Mr. Aufiero's Engineering, Architecture and Robotics courses.  The recipients have demonstrated outstanding performance, leadership, enthusiasm and devotion towards a career in engineering or architecture.  Each recipient has excelled in their understanding of engineering concepts and has designed and manufactured custom robots, 3D printed objects and laser cut assemblies.

Zach Beim
Chase Robina
Ryan Pavlik

No comments:

Post a Comment